Zwilling J.A. Henckels Porterhouse 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
Since 1731, cutlery by Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery has been recognized worldwide as a symbol of quality, innovation and design. Crafted with over 280 years of knife-making expertise, Zwilling Porterhouse is the benchmark for steak knives. Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula stainless steel, the strong, ice-hardened blades boast long-lasting sharpness. From Porterhouse to tri-tip, these durable knives effortlessly slice through even the thickest cuts of meat. Their full tang provides the balance needed to cleanly slice through steak while the firm, ergonomic handles ensure fatigue-free cutting. Inspired by Italian architect Matteo Thun, the knives are stored in a beechwood storage box that handsomely protects the blades. Whenever meat is on the menu, you'll want to reach for these exceptional knives.
- Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- Friodur blade, iced-hardened, starts sharp and stays sharper longer.
- Fine edge along the entire length of blade.
- Firm and ergonomic handle with stainless steel rivets and full tang for perfect balance and classic elegant look.
- Precision forged and finely honed German stainless-steel blades for excellent cutting performance and durability.
- Enhanced handle design made of polypropylene designed for the utmost comfort and hygiene.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Knives made in Spain.
Features: Friodur Stainless Steel Drop Point Blades. Black Polypropylene Handles. Full Tang Construction. Triple Rivets. Set of 4 Knives. Packaged in Beechwood Box. Made in China.
Measurements: 4.5" Blades. Blade Thickness: 1/8"
Item Restricted From Paypal
Country of Manufacture
Friodur Ice Hardened Steel
# Of Blades
Country Of Origin
CA Prop 65 Warning
⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov