Miyabi Kaizen Santoku Knife with 5.5" VG-10 64-layer Damascus Hollow Edge Blade Model 34194-153
Availability: In stock
Limited Quantity Available!
MIYABI continues to strive for perfection with the introduction of Miyabi Kaizen 5.5" Blade Santoku Knife. MIYABI knives' next generation combines the greatest steel hardening technology with artistry of traditional craftsmanship. The blade features a resilient core of VG10 (CMV60) super steel protected by 64 layers of stunning flower damascus to create CRYODUR ice hardened steel. Add one to your kitchen today!
• VG10 (CMV60) steel, encased by 64 layers of Damascus
• 60 Rockwell hardness. Special ice-hardening process- CRYODUR, maximizes the properties of the steel
• Traditional Japanese blade angle 9 to 12°
• Micarta D-shape shape handle, with a mosaic accent complimented by red spacers and a metal end cap with logo
• Santoku best used for chopping, dicing & slicing meats, fish, vegtables & fruit
• Made in Japan, life time warranty
BLADE FEATURES A RESISLIENT CORE OF VG10 SUPER STEELPROTECTED BY 64 LAYERS OF FLOWER DAMASCUS; TRADITIONAL THREE-STEP HONBAZUKE HAND-HONING YEILDS SCALPEL-LIKE SHARPNESS; 60 ROCKWELL HARDNESS;
Country of Manufacture
VG-10 Stainless Steel