- 1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE.
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia
("U.S.") who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
Employees of Smoky Mountain Knife Works, Inc. ("SMKW"), Master Cutlery,
Mountain MotorSports, Stewarts Production, their
respective subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates and members of the
immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their
spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such
individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void where
prohibited. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and
- 2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m.
(midnight) Eastern Standard Time ("E.S.T.") on 9/19/11
and ends at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on 12/31/11.
- 3. TO ENTER:
- (A) Customer will be entered automatically with every Master Cutlery
brand product purchase from SMKW€™s Knife Cave (website, catalog, mail and/or television show).
Customer will be entered with each item purchased (i.e. purchase  Master Cutlery items =  entries).
- (B) To enter without purchase, customers may mail a 3-1/2" x
5" card with name, complete address, and phone number including
area code to:
- Smoky Mountain Knife Works
- Master Cutlery TeRyx™ Giveaway
- PO Box 6015
- Sevierville TN 37864
- (C) The WINNER will be announced January 10, 2012 on TacticalKnives TV and posted on www.KnifeCave.com on or about January 10, 2012.
- Winner is solely responsible for pickup of the MASTER CUTLERY 2012 KAWASAKI TERYX™
at Smoky Mountain Knife Works´ Knife Cave in Sevierville, Tennessee.
- 4. DRAWING/PRIZE:
- Odds of winning determined by the number of eligible entries received. PRIZE-- On or about 1/9/12, a random drawing
will be conducted by SMKW from among all eligible entries received to award the Prize: MASTER CUTLERY 2012 KAWASAKI TERYX™
valued at approximately $12,099. The winner will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or mail at SMKW's sole discretion.
Name will be announced January 10, 2012 and posted on www.KnifeCave.com on or about January
- 5. GENERAL: Taxes on prize and expenses not specified, including sales and income tax;
vehicle license, title and registration fees; delivery fees; and insurance are the sole responsibility of winners.
By participating, entrants (and entrant´s parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence) agree:
- (A) to these rules and decisions of judges which shall be final
in all respects;
- (B) to release and hold harmless Smoky Mountain Knife Works, Inc.,
Master Cutlery, Mountain MotorSports, Stewarts Production
and their respective subsidiaries, agencies and affiliates, their
respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives
from any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, liability, losses or
damages of any kind resulting from his/her participation in the
promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, including liability for personal injury or death;
- (C) to the use of winner's name and/or photograph for advertising
and publicity purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if
asked to do so, and to the announcement of their name, city and state;
- (D) that SMKW and its agents have not made any representation,
warranty or guarantee, in whole or in part, in law or in fact, relative
to the prizes. Return of any prize/prizes notification as undeliverable
may result in disqualification of winner and selection of an alternate
winner. SMKW, agents and representatives and their respective employees
are not responsible and shall not be liable for:
- (a) any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program,
network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or
difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server
malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries;
- (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer
- (c) late, lost, illegible, postage-due, incomplete, damaged or
misdirected entries or mail;
- (d) any condition caused by events that may cause the promotion
to be disrupted or corrupted.
- SMKW reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or
suspend the sweepstakes or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper
play of the promotion; in which case prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to
cancellation. Entries become the property of SMKW. No prize transfer. No prize substitution except at SMKW´s sole discretion.