SMOKY MOUNTAIN KNIFE WORKS®
"CASE® 125th ANNIVERSARY SCRATCH N WIN"
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT
WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia
("U.S.") who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
Employees of Smoky Mountain Knife Works, Inc. ("SMKW"),
W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Co. ("Case"), their
respective subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates and members of the
immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their
spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such
individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void where
prohibited. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m.
(midnight) Eastern Standard Time ("E.S.T.") on 1/23/14 and
ends at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on 5/24/14 or until all cards have been distributed: whichever occurs first. All cards must be redeemed by 5/24/14. All discounts are void and prizes forfeited after this date.
Customer will be receive (1) Scratch n Win card with every Case brand purchased from SMKW (website, catalog, mail and store). Customer will receive a card for each item purchased (i.e. purchase  Case knives =  Scratch n Win cards). Cards may be redeemed for prizes or discounts through May 24, 2014.
Prize will be shipped at no charge to the winner. Shipping method is at the discretion of Smoky Mountain Knife Works.
3. TO ENTER:
4. PRIZES: Every card is a winner!
- 10 Case Proto type Knives
- 50 Case knives with 125th Anniversary logo on blade
- 100 Case 125th Anniversary Shirts
- 150 Case 125th Anniversary Hats
- 200 Case 125th Anniversary Polishing Cloths
- 250 “20% Off Discount on next SMKW purchase”
- 500 “15% Off Discount on next SMKW purchase”
- 8,740 “10% Off Discount on next SMKW purchase”
TOTAL PRIZES: 10,000
5. TO REDEEM DISCOUNT/CLAIM PRIZE:
- (A) To redeem discount:
- (a) BY PHONE: Call 1-800-251-9306, give operator your prize code.
- (b) ONLINE: Enter your prize code at checkout at SMKW.com or KNIFECAVE.com
- (c) IN-STORE: Present your prize code at register.
- (B) To claim your prize: Complete the contact information on the back of the card.
- (a) IN-STORE: Present your card at the Customer Service counter.
- (b) BY MAIL: Mail the card with completed contact information to:
- ATTN: CASE WINNER
- PO Box 6015
- Sevierville TN 37864
6. GENERAL:By participating, entrants (and entrant's parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence) agree:
- (A) to these rules and decisions of judges which shall be final
in all respects;
- (B) to release and hold harmless Smoky Mountain Knife Works, Inc. and/or W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Co. (“Case”), their respective subsidiaries, agencies and affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, liability, losses or damages of any kind resulting from his/her participation in the promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, including liability for personal injury or death;
- (C) to the use of winner's name and/or photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so, and to the announcement of their name, city and state;
- (D) that SMKW and its agents have not made any representation, warranty or guarantee, in whole or in part, in law or in fact, relative to the prizes. Return of any prize/prizes notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification of winner and selection of an alternate winner. SMKW, agents and representatives and their respective employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for:
- (a) any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or
difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in
the processing of entries;
- (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer
- (c) late, lost, illegible, postage-due, incomplete, damaged or
misdirected entries or mail;
- (d) any condition caused by events that may cause the promotion
to be disrupted or corrupted.
- SMKW reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion. No prize transfer. No prize substitution except at SMKW's sole discretion.