NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT
WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
- 1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE.
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia
("U.S.") who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
Employees of Smoky Mountain Knife Works, Inc. ("SMKW"), Buck
Knives, Perry’s, Wilderness at the Smokies, Dixie Stampede, Dollywood, Ripley´s Aquarium of the Smokies, their
respective subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates and members of the
immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their
spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such
individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void where
prohibited. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and
- 2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m.
(midnight) Eastern Standard Time ("E.S.T.") on 3/26/12 and
ends at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on 5/04/12.
- 3. TO ENTER:
- (A) Customer will be entered automatically with every Buck Bill Lowen Toothpick (BU3997) purchased from SMKW (website, catalog, mail and television show). Customer will be entered with each BU3997 purchased (i.e. purchase  Buck Bill Lowen Toothpicks =  entries).
- (B) To enter without purchase, customers may mail a 3½" x
5" card with name, complete address, and phone number including
area code to:
- Smoky Mountain Knife Works
- “I´m Hooked”
- PO Box 6015
- Sevierville TN 37864
- (C) The GRAND PRIZE winner will be announced LIVE on SMKW's KnivesLIVE Television Show on Friday, May 18, 2012. Visit www.SMKW.com for current time and channel.
- Winner is solely responsible for picking up all paperwork,
including tickets/passes from SMKW in Sevierville, Tennessee.
- 4. DRAWING/PRIZE:
- Odds of winning determined by the number of eligible entries received. GRAND PRIZE-- On or about 5/14/12, a random drawing will be conducted by SMKW from among all eligible entries received to award the Grand Prize Package: A day of fishing with Bill Lowen; a $1,000 SMKW shopping spree; Lodging for 4 at Wilderness of the Smokies’; 4 Tickets for Dollywood and Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show; 4 Tickets for Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. Combined prize value estimated at $2,500.00.
- Winner must be available for pre-booked dates of July 27-30, 2012, which are non-negotiable.
- The GRAND PRIZE winner will be announced on SMKW’s KnivesLIVE Television show and subsequently notified by phone, e-mail and/or mail at SMKW's sole discretion.
- 5. GENERAL: Travel arrangements and expenses incurred by winner while traveling to SMKW and any other expenses beyond those awarded as prizes (i.e. food, lodging, souveniers, etc) are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating, entrants (and entrant's parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence) agree:
- (A) to these rules and decisions of judges which shall be final
in all respects;
- (B) to release and hold harmless Smoky Mountain Knife Works, Inc., Buck Knives, Perry´s, Wilderness at the Smokies, Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, Ripley´s Aquarium of the Smokies and their respective subsidiaries, agencies and affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, liability, losses or damages of any kind resulting from his/her participation in the promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, including liability for personal injury or death;
- (C) to the use of winner´s name and/or photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so, and to the announcement of their name, city and state;
- (D) that SMKW and its agents have not made any representation, warranty or guarantee, in whole or in part, in law or in fact, relative to the prizes. Return of any prize/prizes notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification of winner and selection of an alternate winner. SMKW, agents and representatives and their respective employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for:
- (a) any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or
difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in
the processing of entries;
- (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer
- (c) late, lost, illegible, postage-due, incomplete, damaged or
misdirected entries or mail;
- (d) any condition caused by events that may cause the promotion
to be disrupted or corrupted.
- SMKW reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion; in which case prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Entries become the property of SMKW. No prize transfer. No prize substitution except at SMKW´s sole discretion.